Municipal Corporation Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurugram was considered to be in 1980’s, would evolve out to be the Financial Hub for Haryana as well as a Model globally . There’s no denying the fact that the distinction of being called a millennium city is well deserved and suitably earned. The role of Civic Agency like Municipal Corporation in the exponential trajectory of the city has become all the more crucial and defining.
The responsibility of the civic agency is to ensure ‘planned development’, and the provision of civic services to the residents of the city. In pursuance of the same. Municipal Corporation Gurugram, provide essential basic amenities like Clean water, Proper Sewage, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene, street furniture, Public Libraries, Community Centres, adequate street lightings, safety through Digital surveillance, beautified parks, Green stretches, smart model of Transportation and enhance the overall aesthetics of the City for its Residents.
As a responsible citizen, all property owners are liable to pay a certain amount as property tax every year to the municipal bodies of their areas.
In Gurugram City, the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon (MCG) collects property tax from citizens.
In this article, we would check out the procedure to calculate house tax bill in the city and how users can make that payment online and Offline
You can pay your Property Tax Gurgaon dues through Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards and wallets.
How to pay House Tax online in Gurgaon?
You can pay your property tax in Gurugram by personally visiting the MCG office at C-1, Info Technology Park, Sector 34, Gurugram, Haryana 122001 or you can pay it online. Follow these steps to pay your property tax online in Gurugram.
1. First of all you have to visit to the official website of Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG).
Municipal Corporation Gurugram - Click here
2. Now to pay your property tax click on – Services then click property tax. For your reference screenshot attached below :
3. You can also scroll down and click on the section, property tax as shown below.
4. By clicking on the Property tax you redirected to the below page as shown in screenshot: https://www.mcg.gov.in/HouseTax.aspx
5. Click on Property Tax, once you click Search Property Tax Bill will open. If you know your Property ID, then you can search your property without filling other details like Owner Name, Father Name, Mobile Number etc.
Once you click search, relevant Property Tax Due Gurgaon filtered record will be shown on the below in grid.
Click on Marked Pay Now.
Click on Pay Online if you want to Pay online, and if you want to view all payments received against this property then click +.Details of payment received will be shown in below grid.
Select Payment Type for online Payment.
Select relevant Gateway and Click on Pay Now and make your Payment online.
One thought on “Gurugram Municipal Corporation || Ulbhryndc.org-Gurugram || Gurgaon property tax || MCG official website-https://www.mcg.gov.in || NDC-No dues certificate”